In a world like ours, how we look is a big deal, especially when it has to do with our self-esteem. Do you constantly feel self-conscious or remind yourself of how your clothes look on you? Or do you worry that you are not as hot or curvy as desired? Then, you need to pay more attention to the world of goodness that our waist trainers have to offer you.
A waist trainer is an undergarment made of thick fabric and hard metal boning usually worn around the midsection of the body. It is intended to be worn much more tightly than a girdle or shaping underwear. This is to give you a smaller waist and accentuate your curves into an hourglass shape.
Here is a list of our top 5 waist trainers and their features:
• Top-quality neoprene promotes blood flow, increases body temperature hence producing three times more sweat
• It helps you burn more calories for weight loss effects. The hot vest absorbs sweat quickly to let you always dry and look fresh outside.
• Ideal material for sauna vest as it is stretchable, durable, and flexible.
• Made of comfortable and adjustable stretchy fabric which is flexible and durable.
• Comfortable finest fabric, which makes it easy to clean. It fits well into your body and will not irritate your skin.
• Mesh backing for breathability.
• Great for postpartum belly abdomen corset.
• Improves weight loss sweat efficiency.
• It slims and trims instantly and is perfect for all types of workout.
- Strong core that stabilizes your body offers better balance. It permits easier breathing, improved circulation, and a healthy posture
- Maximize calorie burn during exercise with the waist trainer belt
• Comfortable, adjustable, and breathable, stretchy fabric. Covered with ventilation holes, which makes it easy to sweat.
• Double Velcro adjustment for sizing accuracy. Mesh backing for breathability during hot sauna or other fitness activities.
• Back support and tummy tuck provide tons of support on your sides and back.
THE PROS OF WEARING A WAIST TRAINER
Achieving the 'Hourglass figure"
The ‘hourglass figure’ is assumed to be the most proportioned and flattering figure a woman can possess. Little wonder a lot of the celebrities out there would do all it takes to fit into this figure. Hence, helping them to slay effortlessly.
Training your waist helps you achieve the hourglass shape by cinching your waist. It also accentuates your hips and bust line curves. If you waist train correctly using any of our waist trainers, be sure to see the results in a couple of weeks.
Waist training using any of our waist trainers helps you gain control over your weight by restricting the amount of food you eat. Our waist trainers are body-friendly, comfortable, and breathable.
These and many more affords you the opportunity to wear our waist trainers almost all the time. When you do this, you’ll realize that it becomes challenging to consume large portions of food. You’ll agree with me that coupled with the right exercise; our waist trainers would come in really handy on your weight loss journey by controlling your appetite.
Improves your Posture and Confidence
Who doesn’t love a wonderful posture and confidence that takes every admirer constantly aback? Well, yeah! Our top 5 waist trainers provide you with this. They help improve your posture by providing the necessary support to your back while standing and sitting. This is because the metal bones in waist trainers make it impossible for you to slouch. An improved posture would make just anyone feel more confident.
Postpartum Weight Tightening
A lot of women, after giving birth, find it so hard to fit well into their clothes. They look into the mirror and find the midsection of their body bigger than it used to be.
A look into the faces of their new bundles of joy gives them temporary relief. However, a lot of the women post-delivery find ways to return to the curvy shapes they used to have before pregnancy. The good news is our waist trainers are built for this kind of work. They help new moms recover their firm abs by acting as a splint to physically approximate the two halves of the rectus abdominis.
THE CONS OF WEARING OF A WAIST TRAINER
Worthy of note is that even though the use of waist trainers comes with many benefits, some side effects should not be totally disregarded. Such includes:
Slight to severe discomfort
Wearing waist trainers could come with their level of discomfort, depending on how it is worn/used. It is expected to be uncomfortable because it is a garment that is tightly fitted around your waist.
However, all you have to do to circumvent the problem of discomfort is to go easy on it while wearing it. Otherwise, you could cause yourself problems from being too aggressive while wearing it. Do not tighten the waist trainer so much that you now start having bruises, shallow breathing, and breathing difficulty. All of these signs make your waist trainer discomforting to wear.
If you are someone who loves to wear your waist trainer during meals, depending on how tight it is, it could prevent proper swallowing and digestion of food. It puts pressure on your digestive organs. This could also cause acid reflux. If you notice any of these, try to remove your waist trainer before meals or tie it more loosely.
A sincere desire for a perfect waistline and figure is not out of place, provided you do not shoot overboard while trying to achieve this using our waist trainers. Moderation is key!